IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are appearing for the IB JIO Tech Grade 2 Online Exam must prepare for the exam using MHA IB JIO Syllabus 2023. For an easy understanding of the question paper, the IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam Patern 2023 is also mentioned by the authorities in the advertisement. According to it, the aspirants have to prepare for the test. To be selected for the post, candidates have to gain qualifying marks in Tier 1, 2 and 3 exams. So, applicants have to concentrate on MHA IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2023 to clear the written test.
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus
Defense Job has given all the topics which are included in the IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2023. The competition will be for these posts. So, one should prepare from the basic subjects onwards and one should note down concepts, and formulas and memorize definitions to maintain subject knowledge. Practice IB JIO Question Papers even to identify from which topics more questions were asked in the previous exam. The level of questions asked in the exam is according to the candidate’s qualifications. So, aspirants should prepare IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2023 according to their qualification level.
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2023 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Post Names||Junior Intelligence Officer Grade 2 Technical|
|Openings in Number||797 Posts|
|Selection Rounds||Online Test, Skill Test, Interview|
|Official Site||www.ncs.gov.in, www.mha.gov.in|
MHA IB JIO Syllabus 2023 Download
As there is a negative marking in Online Test, we suggest the candidates not answer unknown questions. For free of cost, candidates can use the below provided MHA IB JIO Syllabus 223 download link to prepare for the test. Officials will provide sufficient time for the practice of IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2023. One must plan the preparation in a detailed way to complete all the topics. IB offers 120 minutes to answer 100 questions. So, applicants can have sufficient time to answer all the questions. MHA IB will not select those aspirants who scored below qualifying marks. So, one should learn IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2023 thoroughly.
According to the weightage, the candidates must prioritize the preparation with the topics of IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2023. Without preparing the IB JIO Technical Grade 2 Syllabus 2023, it will be difficult for all to achieve the job. Revise the IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam Pattern multiple times to plan the preparation of the syllabus.
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam Pattern 2023
|Serial Number||Subjects||Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration||Exam Type|
|1||General Mental Ability||25||25||2 Hours||Objective|
|Cut Off Marks in Tier-I exam would be UR-35, OBC-34, SC/ST-33 & EWS-35|
Tier 2 & 3
|Tier||Nature of Test||Marks|
|Tier 2||Skill Test – it would be practical-based and technical commensurate with the job profile||30|
|Tier 3||Interview/Personality Test||20|
- The IB JIO Exam Pattern is mentioned above.
- The written test contains 100 questions from General Mental Ability (25 questions) and Technical Subjects (75 questions)
- Each question contains 1 mark and there is a negative marking of 1/4th for each wrong answer.
- The duration of the test is 2 hours.
- The exam is objective type and the qualifying marks would be UR-35, OBC-34, SC/ST-33 & EWS-35
- Tier 2 (Skill Test) contains 30 marks and Tier 3 (Interview/Personality Test) contains 20 marks.
IB JIO Syllabus 2023 Topic Wise
General Mental Ability
- Indian History
- Current Affairs
- Indian Geography
- Indian Polity
- Number System
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- English Vocabulary
- Time and Work
- Important Days and Dates
- Profit and Loss
- Mixture and Alligation
- Data Interpretation
- Coding Decoding
- Cloze Test
- Error, etc.
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronic Components & Materials
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Digital Electronics
- Linear Integrated Circuit
- Electronic Measurements
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Communication Engineering
- Electronic Measurements
- Data Communication and Network
- Basic Electrical Engg
- Computer Programming, etc.
Computer Science Engineering
- Computer Fundamentals
- Computer Organization
- System Analysis and Design
- C Language
- Information Systems
- DBMS fundamentals
- Data and Network Communication
- Java Programming
- Data Structure using C++
- Operating System using LINUX
- System Programming
- Web Technologies and Programming
- MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel & MS-PowerPoint
- Software Engineering, etc.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Definite Integrals
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Sets and Set Theory
- Probability Function
- Relations and Functions
- Sequences and Series
- Conic Sections
- Permutations and Combinations
- Limits and Continuity
- Introduction to Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Quantum Theory and its Applications
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Statistical Mechanics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Mathematical Methods
- Classical Mechanics
- Experimental Physics
- Molecular Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is one of India’s leading intelligence agencies, responsible for providing crucial intelligence and safeguarding national security. Aspiring candidates who are interested in pursuing a career as a Junior Intelligence Officer in the IB need to be well-prepared for the selection process. A comprehensive understanding of the IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus for 2023 is essential for effective exam preparation. In this article, we will explore the syllabus in detail, focusing on various sections and subtopics.
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2023
The introduction will provide a brief overview of the significance of the IB Junior Intelligence Officer position and the importance of understanding the syllabus for the 2023 examination. It will also mention the article’s objective, which is to provide aspiring candidates with a comprehensive understanding of the syllabus.
Overview of IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2023
This section will discuss the overall structure of the IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus for 2023. It will highlight the main sections and subtopics covered in the examination. A clear understanding of the syllabus will help candidates strategize their study plan and allocate appropriate time to each section.
Section 1: General Awareness
Under this section, candidates will be assessed on their knowledge of current affairs, general knowledge, and awareness of national and international events. The section will include subtopics such as:
Subtopic 1: History and Culture
This subtopic will focus on important historical events, cultural heritage, and significant developments in India and around the world.
Subtopic 2: Indian Polity and Governance
Here, candidates will be tested on their understanding of the Indian political system, constitution, governance, and related topics.
Subtopic 3: Science and Technology
This subtopic will cover scientific advancements, technological developments, and their applications in various fields.
Section 2: English Language
In this section, candidates’ proficiency in the English language will be assessed. The section will include subtopics such as:
Subtopic 1: Grammar and Vocabulary
Candidates will be evaluated on their understanding of grammar rules, sentence formation, and vocabulary usage.
Subtopic 2: Comprehension
This subtopic will test candidates’ reading skills and their ability to comprehend passages and answer questions based on them.
Subtopic 3: Writing Skills
Candidates’ writing skills, including their ability to express thoughts coherently and accurately, will be assessed in this subtopic.
Section 3: Quantitative Aptitude
This section aims to evaluate candidates’ numerical and mathematical abilities. The section will include subtopics such as:
Subtopic 1: Number System and Simplification
Candidates will be tested on their understanding of basic arithmetic, number properties, and simplification techniques.
Subtopic 2: Data Interpretation
This subtopic will focus on candidates’ ability to analyze and interpret data presented in various forms, such as tables and graphs.
Subtopic 3: Problem-Solving and Mathematical Operations
Here, candidates will face questions that require logical reasoning, problem-solving skills, and mathematical operations.
Section 4: Reasoning Ability
This section will assess candidates’ logical reasoning and analytical abilities. The section will include subtopics such as:
Subtopic 1: Verbal Reasoning
Candidates will be tested on their ability to analyze and draw conclusions from verbal statements and logical deductions.
Subtopic 2: Non-Verbal Reasoning
This subtopic will focus on candidates’ skills in analyzing patterns, figures, and shapes to identify relationships and make logical deductions.
Subtopic 3: Analytical Reasoning
Candidates will face questions that require logical thinking, data analysis, and problem-solving using analytical reasoning techniques.
In conclusion, a thorough understanding of the IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus for 2023 is vital for candidates aiming to crack the examination. By following the outlined sections and subtopics, candidates can effectively plan their preparation strategy, allocate time, and focus on areas that require improvement.
- Q: Can I find previous years’ question papers to help with my preparation? A: Yes, previous years’ question papers can provide valuable insights into the exam pattern and help candidates familiarize themselves with the type of questions asked.
- Q: Are there any specific books or study materials recommended for the IB Junior Intelligence Officer exam? A: While there are no specific books endorsed by the IB, candidates can refer to standard study materials and books on general awareness, English language, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning ability.
- Q: Is there a negative marking scheme in the IB Junior Intelligence Officer exam? A: Yes, there is a negative marking scheme, and candidates should answer questions carefully to avoid unnecessary deductions.
- Q: Are there any physical fitness requirements for the Junior Intelligence Officer position? A: Yes, candidates selected through the examination will also have to undergo a physical fitness test as part of the selection process.
- Q: How can I stay updated with current affairs and general knowledge? A: Regularly reading newspapers, following news websites, and referring to current affairs magazines can help candidates stay updated with current events and enhance their general knowledge.
|IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2023||Download|