Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2022 Apply Online, Notification Download Link:
Earlier Indian Army had released the notification of Agniveer Recruitment 2022 rally to be held in Lucknow, Varanasi and Amethi zones of UP.
Aspirants have applied for joining the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2022 through the official website of Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in.
The process of application was started from 5 August 2022 and the last date was 7 September 2022. To attend the recruitment rally, aspirants have applied on or before the last date prescribed. Aspirants had read the notification issued before applying.
Agniveer Bharti Rally 2022
For Agniveer General Duty, it was mandatory for the aspirant to be 10th pass. For Agniveer Technical and Agniveer Clerk posts, it was mandatory for the aspirant to have 12th pass from Science stream. Whereas for the post of Agniveer Tradesman (10th) it was mandatory for the aspirant to have 10th pass and for the post of Agniveer Tradesman (8th) it was mandatory to have passed 8th class.
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2022
The recruitment rally for the districts falling under Lucknow zone will be held from 20 October to 10 November 2022. At the same time, the recruitment rally will be organized in Amethi Zone and Varanasi Zone from 16 November 2022 to 6 December 2022. Aspirants can check the complete schedule of the recruitment rally released on the official website. Aspirants will be selected for Agniveer Posts through Recruitment Rally, Medical Test and Written Examination but the date of written exam is not announced yet.
Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally 2022
Aspirants joining the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally 2022 should bring with them all the certificates of class 10th and 12th, residence, caste, character, unmarried, NCC, relation, sports certificate and other original documents we are enlisting below and do carry 3 photocopies along with 20 passport size photographs.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Scheme Name||Agniveer Agnipath Scheme 2022|
|Name of the Post||General Duty|
Agniveer Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner)
Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper
|Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Application Start Date||5 August 2022|
|Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Application Last Date||7 September 2022|
|Exam Date||16 October 2022|
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- General Duty (All Arms): The aspirant must have passed class 10th with 45% in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Agniveer (Tech): Class 10th 12th pass in Science stream with PCM and English as main subjects with 50% aggregate in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Agniveer Tradesman: Class 10th Passed in Any Recognized Board in India and Minimum 33% in Each Subject
- Agniveer Clerk: Passed Class 10th 12th in any stream with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject.
The age of the aspirant applying for Agneepath Recruitment 2022 should be between 17 to 23 years. Upper age limit is relaxed from 21 years to 23 years as a one-time measure for Agneepath Recruitment Year 2022-23.
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti 2022 Selection Process
Aspirants whose applications are accepted after the application process will be invited to appear for Physical Fitness Test (PMT). To qualify the PMT round an aspirant has to cover an area of 1.6 km with 5 min 30 sec running, pull-ups, 9 feet zig-zag balance. The aspirants who will clear the PET/PMT round will move towards Written Test and Medical Test followed by Document Verification.
- Physical Efficiency Test /Physical Measurement Test
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Documents Required for Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2022
- Marksheet of class 10th 12th
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
Steps to Fill joinindianarmy.nic.in 2022 Online Form
- To fill the online form start the process by browsing the Indian Army portal joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- After which the home page of Indian Army website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to complete the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 registration process by filling the asked information.
- After completion of the registration process, you have to fill the required credentials to login.
- Now on the next page you have to fill the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 application form and also attach the required documents.
- After filling all the information you have to submit the form and wait for the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2022 Date for you.
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2022 Schedule
|Zone||Rally For||Location||Venue||Online Registration Date||Rally Date|
|CHENNAI||Men||Secunderbad||Suryapet||05-August 2022 to 7-September-2022||15-October to 31-October-2022|
|LUCKNOW||Men||Lucknow||Kanpur||To be Announced||20-October to 10-November-2022|
|PUNE||Men||Jamnagar||To be Announced||To be Announced||20-October to 12-November-2022|
|AMBALA||Men||Ambala||Tejli Sports Complex, Yamunanagar||To be Announced||23-October to 08-November-2022|
|JABALPUR||Men||Bhopal||Vidisha/Shehore||To be Announced||27-October to 06-November-2022|
|JAIPUR||Men||Kota||Kota||To be Announced||01-November to 14-November-2022|
|JALANDHAR||Men||Ferozepur||Captain Sunder Singh Stadium, Ferozepur||To be Announced||01-November to 16-November-2022|
|KOLKATA||Men||Gopalpur||Gopalpur||To be Announced||01-November to 07-November-2022|
|SHILLONG||Men||Narangi||Narangi||To be Announced||01-November to 30-November-2022|
|DANAPUR||Men||Gaya||Gaya||To be Announced||02-November to 15-November-2022|