Indian Army Agniveer Syllabus 2023:
The candidates have to qualify in 4 stages to get shortlisted for Agniveer in Indian Army- Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Test, and Written Test.
The subjects asked in the written exam of Indian Army Recruitment include General Knowledge & Reasoning, Maths, Physics, and Chemistry. To enhance preparations, candidates must be familiar with the detailed Indian Army Agniveer Syllabus & Exam Pattern which has been discussed in this article for your reference.
Indian Army Agniveer Syllabus 2022 – 23
To get selected for a 4-year duration program as per Agneepath Scheme, the candidates have to qualify in each stage of the selection process which has been mentioned in the Indian Army notification. Check complete details about the Indian Army Agniveer Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, and Selection process as discussed in the below table.
Common Entrance Examination
The Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is the fourth stage of the Indian Army GD Agniveer selection process. This is reserved for those who are physically fit according to the Indian Army Soldier GD eligibility criteria. The CEE details for the written exam can be found below.
- The question paper contains 50 questions in total.
- Each question carries 2 marks. As a result, the total score for the paper is 100.
- Candidates must obtain 32 points out of a possible 100 in order to pass the exam.
- There is a 0.5 mark penalty for each incorrect answer attempted.
- There are no marks or penalties for questions that are not attempted.
- Candidates who hold an NCC ‘C’ Certificate are exempt. Candidates with an NCC ‘C’ Certificate are exempt from taking this exam.
|1.||General Knowledge||15||30||35||NCC ‘C’ Cert holders are exempted|
Indian Army Agniveer Syllabus 2022- Overview
|Recruitment||Indian Army Recruitment 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Marking Scheme||2 mark|
|Negative Marking||0.5 marks|
|Selection Process||Physical Fitness TestPhysical Measurement TestMedical TestWritten Test|
Indian Army CCE Exam Pattern (General Duty)
- Passing Marks- 35
- Marking Scheme- 2 mark for each correct answer
- Negative Marking of 0.5 marks for each incorrect answer
Indian Army CCE Exam Pattern (General Duty)
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
Indian Army Agniveer Syllabus
Go through the subject-wise Indian Army Agniveer Syllabus from the below section and prepare accordingly for the upcoming exam.
Indian Army Agniveer Syllabus for General Reasoning
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Alphabet Test Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Clocks & Calendars
- Statement – Conclusions
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Statement – Arguments
- Inserting The Missing Character
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
Indian Army Agniveer Syllabus for Mathematics
- Mixture & Allegations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Speed, Time & Distance (Train, Boats & Stream)
- Time and Work
- HCF & LCM
- Algebraic Expressions and inequalities
- Profit and Loss
- Number System
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Simple & Compound interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
Indian Army Agniveer Syllabus for General Awareness and Knowledge
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Current Important Events
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Awards and Honors
- Important Financial
- Economic News
- Banking News
- Indian Constitution
- Books and Authors
- Important Days
- Sports Terminology
- Solar System
- Indian states and capitals
- Countries and Currencies
Indian Army Agniveer Syllabus for General Science
- Biology (10th / 12th Level )
- Chemistry (10th /12th Level )
- Physics (10th / 12th Level )
Indian Army GD Agniveer Exam 2022: Preparation Strategy
Candidates planning to take the Indian Army GD Agniveer selection process this year should keep some preparation tips in mind. They are as follows:
- Begin by gathering the best resources for the Indian Army GD Agniveer examination, such as books and previous year’s CEE papers. These resources are beneficial because they provide a comprehensive analysis of what to study for the examination.
- Candidates must first master the fundamentals of the Aptitude subjects, namely Reasoning and Numerical Ability, before practicing for the questions using the resources listed below.
- It is recommended to take an Indian Army Soldier GD mock test because it provides a quick assessment of the candidate’s level of preparation before the examination.
- Candidates should devote enough time to physical activities to stay on track and focused.
- Candidates should read newspapers regularly to stay up to date on current events around the world, as current affairs-related questions may be asked in the CEE exam.
- Begin revising all academic subjects and current affairs notes at least one week before the exam. It is critical to revise because it aids in remembering the important points for a longer period.