Indian Army TGC 136 Recruitment 2022 :
- Indian Army Technical Graduate Course TGC 136 Are Invited to Online Application for the Posts. By the way, this is a good opportunity for the candidates who want to join the Indian Army.
- Indian Army TGC can apply for 136 post. Application starts from 11th May 2022, 9th June 2022 is the last date.
- Before that you have to apply. Only unmarried candidates can apply for the recruitment.
- Interested eligible candidates can apply for this Bharti, all the information related to the application is given below on this page, visit the official website for more information.
Indian Army TGC 136 Recruitment 2022 :-
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Technical Graduate Course TGC 136|
|Article||Indian Army TGC 136 Recruitment 2022|
|State Name||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Qualification||Passed / Appearing Engineering Degree|
|Apply Online Start Date||11.05.2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||09.06.2022|
Indian Army TGC 136 Vacancies:-
|Stream||Number of Post|
|Civil / Building Construction Technology||Available Soon|
|Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science||Available Soon|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics||Available Soon|
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Satellite Communication||Available Soon|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics||Available Soon|
|Electronics & Communication||Available Soon|
|Telecommunication Engineering||Available Soon|
Indian Army TGC 136 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Army TGC Educational Qualification:
- B.E/B.Tech in the relevant stream
- Candidates in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
Indian Army TGC 136 Age Limit:
20 to 27 years
- A citizen of India, or
- (ii) a subject of Nepal, or
- (iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India
Selection Process :
- Document Verification (Screening)
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
Candidates Are Required to Bring Following Documents:-
(2) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old.
(3) Education Certificates
Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University.
(4) Domicile Certificate. Domicile/ residence certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(6) Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM. (If religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(8) Character Certificate. Character certificate with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months. (j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
How to Apply for Indian Army TGC 136 Recruitment 2022 ?
Indian Army TGC 136 How to Apply :
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments.
- Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
- Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number.
- 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Indian Army TGC 136 Type of Commission
- Grant of Commission. Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or
the date of reporting at IMA, whichever is later and will be entitled to full pay and allowances admissible to Lt during training period. Pay & allowances will be paid after successful completion of training.
- Permanent Commission. On successful completion of training cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
- Ante Date Seniority. One year ante date seniority from the date of commission will be granted to Engineering Graduates of TGC Entry in the rank of Lt.
TGC 136 MERIT LIST:
- IT IS TO BE NOTED THAT MERE QUALIFYING AT THE SSB INTERVIEW DOES NOT CONFIRM FINAL SELECTION.
- MERIT LIST WILL BE PREPARED ENGINEERING STREAM/SUBJECT WISE ON THE BASIS OF THE MARKS OBTAINED BY THE CANDIDATE AT SSB INTERVIEW.
- HIGHER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, PREVIOUS PERFORMANCES, NCC BACKGROUND, ETC HAVE NO ROLE TO PLAY.
- THOSE IN THE MERIT LIST AND WHO COME WITHIN THE STIPULATED STREAM WISE VACANCIES, AND ARE MEDICALLY FIT WILL BE ISSUED JOINING LETTERS FOR PRE-COMMISSIONING TRAINING AT IMA DEHRADUN.