Indian Navy Agniveer 2023
Indian Navy has announced a notification for the recruitment of Agniveer (SSR) – 12/2023 (Nov 2023) Batch Course Commencing Nov 2023 for unmarried Male & Unmarried Female candidates. Those Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Agniveer SSR|
|Salary||30,000 + yearly increment|
|Start date application form||29 May 2023|
|Last date for applying online||15 June 2023|
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023
The Indian Navy has released the notification for the post of Indian Navy SSR Agniveer on the official website. Interested candidates can start their preparations for the online written examination from now. The Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Syllabus 2023 has been mentioned in the below article, which will help candidates to prepare for the examination.
- Interested candidates can refer to the syllabus and exam pattern which is mentioned below in this article and prepare accordingly.
- Below in this article, we have mentioned the exam pattern and syllabus which are referred from the previous year notification.
- Candidates can follow the below-mentioned information regarding the Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, and Syllabus and prepare accordingly.
- Read in detail the Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Eligibility Criteria to know about Age Limit here.
- Read the full article to know in detail.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment : Exam Pattern 2023
The Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Exam 2022 will be conducted soon and will be an online test. The candidates will be notified soon regarding the exam dates but till then it is very essential for the candidates to check the exam pattern and syllabus before appearing for the examination. The candidates will have to appear for the online Written Test, Physical Fitness Test, and then the Medical standards.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum marks||Time Duration|
Written Test for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Agniveer Exam 2023
- The online written examination will be conducted online and the duration of this exam will be 1 hour.
- The written examination will include four sections, i.e, Science, Maths, English, and General knowledge.
- The total number of questions asked will be 100 and each correct answer will be awarded with 1 mark
- The questions will be asked in both English and Hindi languages and will be objective type.
- The standard of the questions will be 10+2.
- The candidates need to pass in all sections and in aggregate because the Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each section and in aggregate.
Medical Standards for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Agniveer Exam 2023
- The Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- The minimum height required will be 157 cms.
- The minimum chest expansion should be 5cms.
- The candidates are required to have good mental and physical health and are free from any defects, which are likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions.
Note: AA- the candidates will be recruited on the basis of the all India order of merit on their performance in Written Test, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
SSR-The candidates will be recruited on the basis of State wise merit of their performance in Written Test, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Agniveer Syllabus 2023
It is very essential for the candidates to know the syllabus to start preparing for the Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Exam 2022. The written examination will have four sections which are mentioned in detail below in this article.
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semiconductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non-Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non-Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, any, etc), Use of pronouns.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
- Sports: championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage, and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals, and Currencies.
- National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms, and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award, and Authors, Eminent Personalities
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding, and Decoding.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Agniveer Preparation Tips
- Develop a habit of daily newspaper reading. Prefer reading English newspapers. These papers also cover International affairs. This will help you improve your General Knowledge and Current Affairs knowledge.
- Candidates can also go for E-learning. They can subscribe to channels and apps that provide debates and videos about the ongoing events in the world.
- For Science, the candidates should clear their basic concepts first. Refer to NCERT books to build up knowledge. Learn the terms and concepts descriptively.
- For Mathematics, regular practise is a must. Start off with clearing the concept and formulae of a topic and then start solving its questions.
We hope that the article was informative and you have enjoyed reading it. We hope that you have found what you were looking for. Candidates can stay connected with our blog for more updates regarding the Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Exam 2023 as we will be updating our blog with further information released by the Indian Navy.We wish you Good Luck!