NCC SPECIAL ENTRY 2023
The Indian Army has published the Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2023 Scheme 54th Course (October 2023) Notification to recruit NCC Certificate Holder Candidates in its Officer Cadre. This recruitment is open for both Male & Female Candidates.
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 : NCC SPECIAL ENTRY 2023
- Indian Army has invited applications for NCC SPECIAL ENTRY 2023 SCHEME 54th COURSE (October 2023) SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (NT) from Unmarried Male and Unmarried Female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel).
- Online Applications will begin from 17th January 2023. Read the complete article to know about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc…
Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2023
Indian Army will be recruiting candidates for NCC Special Entry 2023 Scheme. Check the Overview table for Indian Army NCC 54th Special Entry Scheme.
|Recruitment||Indian Army Recruitment 2023 NCC Special Entry|
|Supervising Body||Indian Army Recruitment Office|
|Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2023||6 January 2023|
|Indian Army SSC Application Form 2023||11 January to 09 February 2023|
|Eligibility for SSC||All Men and Women are eligible who have Graduation Degree with 50% Marks|
|Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form 2023||17 January to 15 February 2023|
|Eligibility for NCC Special Entry||NCC Certificate with Graduation Degree|
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2023
NCC 54th Special Entry :
Indian Army has released the advertisement of NCC 54th Special Entry Scheme in the Army. The official detailed notification was released on 17th January 2023. Interested candidates can apply for the same from the link given below.
Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2023:Age Limit
For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 July 2023 (born not earlier than 02 July 1998 and not later than 01 July 2004, both dates inclusive).
Candidates should note that the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will only be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2023 :Educational Qualification:
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2023:For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders:
Graduate with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively.
Such students will need to secure an overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in the interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
The candidate should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC and should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2023:For Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel:
Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2023: Vacancies
(a) NCC Men :– 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only). [tentative vacancies]
(b) NCC Women: – 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only). [tentative vacancies]
Total Vacancies: To be notified
Selected candidates will be detailed for Pre-Commission training at OTA, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit, up to the number of available vacancies, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2023
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2023
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments.
- Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2023
Important Dates for Indian Army NCC Special Entry
|Starting Date of Online Application||17.01.2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||15.02.2023|