SSC MTS Notification 2023:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has commenced the online applications for SSC MTS Notification 2023 on ssc.nic.in. Check how to apply online for SSC MTS Notification 2023, Exam Date, Important Dates, Qualification, Vacancy Details, Eligibility, and other details here.
SSC MTS Notification 2023 11400+MTS :
- If you are 10th passed government job aspirants then you have golden chance to grab government jobs under SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2023.
- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has commenced the online application process for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2023 on its website.
- As per the official notification released, Commission will be recruiting more than 11000 jobs for MTS and Havaldar Posts.
- There are total 10880 posts are for MTS and 529 are for Havaldar in CBIC and CBN posts.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts on or before 17 February 2023.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- On 18th January 2023 to fill various Vacancies i.e. Multi-Tasking Staff a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post and Havildar on regular basis.
- The online registration will commence on 18th January 2023. So Interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 18/01/2023 to 17/02/2023.
- Candidates waiting for the SSC MTS 2023 notification can apply online using the online application link given below.
- Candidates can view the vacancy & eligibility details (such as selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates) in the below content. Aspirants can also check the Latest SSC News 2023 here.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023:Important Dates
Applications must be submitted online only. The online application date and time are given in the table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date.
Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can also check the SSC MTS exam date 2023.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||18/01/2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||17/02/2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online)||19/02/2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Generating Offline Challan||19/02/2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan (During working hours of Bank)||20/02/2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||23/02/2023 to 24/02/2023|
|Date of Tier-I Online Exam||April, 2023|
|Date of Tier-II Examination||To be notified later|
SSC MTS Notification 2023:Vacancy
- The SSC MTS competitive examination is conducted every year by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit candidates for the posts of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff under various Ministries / Departments / Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies / Statutory Bodies / Tribunals, etc.
- The vacancies for the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff 2023 Exam is now released by the commission. Stay updated on this page to check the latest vacancy updates.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|1||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff||11400+MTS|
SSC MTS Notification 2023 : Havaldar Vacancy
A General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazette, Non Ministerial post in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
SSC MTS Salary:
Candidates will receive a monthly salary according to their postings. The Pay Scale for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2023 is given below.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Level|
|MTS & Havildar||Pay Level – 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission|
SSC MTS Notification 2023:Age limit
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/01/2023. The age limit for the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination is given below. Candidates satisfying the age criteria are eligible to apply for the post.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||18 years||25 Years (CBN) & 27 Years (CBIC) (according to the Department)|
SSC MTS 2023: Age Relaxation
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for different categories as under:
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities: PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|4||PwD + OBC||13 years|
|5||PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years|
|7||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||03 years & [08 years (SC/ST)]|
SSC MTS 2023:Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
SSC MTS 2023:Selection Process:
- The Selection for SSC MTS Exam will be based on three stages.
- Paper I (Online Exam)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the Havaldar Post)
SSC MTS Exam Pattern:
- Candidates will be qualified for the next level only when they clear the initial level.
- MTS Paper-I is a computer-based exam with a duration of 90 minutes.
- Aspirants can go through the detailed syllabus and exam pattern 2023 using the given link.
SSC MTS 2023:Application Fee:
Candidates must pay the application fee online on or before 19/02/2023.
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Repay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Detailed fee dates are mentioned above.
|General / OBC||100/-|
|SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / Women||Fee exemption|
SSC MTS 2023:Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- People of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official bank website. Follow the given steps and apply accordingly.
- Visit SSC Website www.ssc.nic.in
- On the Home Page Click ->New User? / Register Now.
- New User: Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in using their registration number and password.
- Users who have previously registered may log in & apply directly.
- The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Candidates must correctly fill out all of the information requested on the application form.
- No changes can be made after the form has been submitted.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Candidates can pay their application fee online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of Bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print the application form for future reference.
SSC MTS 2022 Recruitment : Previous Year Vacancy details
SSC releases a large number of vacancies every year. Comparing the vacancies of previous years we can note that there will be an increase in the vacancies this year. Candidates can hope for an increase in the vacancy. The MTS vacancies for the year 2020-21 will be announced by the SSC soon. Candidates can go through the previous year’s vacancy details in the below table.
- Total vacancy released in the year 2019 – 7099. Aspirants can check the category wise vacancies of 2019 here.
- Total vacancy released in the year 2018 – 10674. Aspirants can check the region-wise vacancies of 2018 here.
What is SSC MTS Exam?
SSC MTS is an annual Govt. Job Competitive Exam for 10th-pass candidates conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
What is the qualification for the SSC MTS Exam 2023?
Matric or 10th Pass from any recognized board in India.
When the SSC MTS notification will be released in 2023?
SSC MTS 2022 notification will be released on January 18, 2023, and SSC MTS 2023 notification will be released on June 14, 2023
How can I apply for SSC MTS 2023?
Apply online from the website www.ssc.nic.in